I know how you feel, love DKMs...not so much the Sox
Hey DaneCook, you like the song "Tessie" by the Drpkick Murphy's?
I love that song, yet I hate that it is about the freakin Red Sox. I just put in the word Yankees when I listen to it instead of Red Sox or Boston
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I know how you feel, love DKMs...not so much the Sox
The DKM's make my head hurt.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I love that band, I love all their songs, I just hate Boston, well, I just hate the Red Sox
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I'm not averse to hard music, but the DKM's yelling just gives me a headache every time I listen.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Im listening to their cover of Fortunate Son right now.
love DKM as well
the song that was on the departed "im shipping up to boston", has to be one of my favorites by them...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
thas my ring tone
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I know Ive told you this before yankee, but if you havent heard their old singers new band the street dogs their newest cd fading american dream is pretty good
DKM is amazing, so is flogging molly.
Gotta love some irish based rock bands.
I hate the Boston Red Sox as well, but if you wanna go somewhere that's full of irish people, Boston is the place to be.
Bookmarks